27 December 2012 Journal Page


Huge thanks to everyone who has signed up or expressed an interest in my new online class, Swatches! I've been working on revising this as an online class for sometime now and I'm eager to see what folks do with the ideas. 

A quick reminder that I'm teaching my Connections class this Sunday at Stampin from the Heart. I'm looking forward to it! Catch it while you can. More info here. The sample is online as well as in the store.

I hope to have another new book to tell you about this week. I'm stalking the mailman. 

Blog Love:
Anahata Katkin posts about Francoise de Felice
How to Find your True Velocity
Ernst Lubitsch is one of my most favorite directors (thanks, David, for turning me onto "our movie", Lubitsch's The Shop Around the Corner 18 years ago) and Peter Bogdanovich is talking about Lubitsch here

Comments

Popular Posts