27 October 2012 Journal Page


Several folks have called this page "creepy" but I remember exactly when I made it and how I was feeling at the time. For my birthday, David and Tristan took me for a ride through one of the woodsy areas outside of L.A. It's great to be able to find an image that fits right at the moment. I always try to work from what I have and I stress to my students use what's in front of you and don't spend too much time searching for the "perfect" image. Make it work.

Super excited about my classes at Frenzy Stamper this week. I finished the last of the new handouts last night and I can't wait to teach this weekend!!! I'm heading out to Kelly Paper (our local paper store, not my living room! LOL) to pick up paper for the books today. 

I hope that your week is a GREAT one!

Comments

I like this page and post!
INTERESTING to view!
Kelly Kilmer said…
@Sue Thank you! :)

Popular Posts