Bringing Home the Goods



Quick reminder, I'm teaching my "It's All in the Details: Exploring Visual Mark Marking" class THIS Sunday at Stampin from The Heart in L.A. It's one of my favorite NEW classes and I guarantee that you'll love it (collage plus new ideas on how to bring your pages together. These are ideas that can be explored in ANY art form not only art journaling!) 

Also, next Saturday I am teaching in Laguna Beach, if you are interested in signing up, PLEASE sign up before the 16th or else I may cancel the class. More information is here.

I'm mailing my samples to Ink About It tomorrow afternoon so if you've been asking about them, they should be there by Monday at the latest! Thanks for your patience! 

I'm still shocked that Thanksgiving is already next week. Crazy, huh?!

Comments

Popular Posts