29 September 2012 Journal Page


Spending today:
-Packaging up and mailing collage grab bags.
-Hitting the bookstore for Danny Gregory's latest book.
-Working on my batch of journals to sell on my blog (soon and I will give a heads up before they're ready.)
-Prepping for my class this Friday at Stampin' From the Heart.
-Working on my latest online class (I'm very excited about this one. I love it when a class inspires me and kicks me into a different mindset. More on this soon.)

*****

Did you know that Glaze and Souffle pens resist water soluble crayons?

Let the pens dry on your page. Scrub hard with the water soluble crayons onto your page. Rub them in with a rag or paper towel and you get the look that you see above. You will get a different look depending upon the color of pens and water soluble crayons that you use on your page (as well as what kind of paper you are using them on, what order you layer the colors-light to dark, dark to light, etc...)

Comments

I will try this, Kelly! Excited to hear about your new class plans...! And well, you know how much I LOVE LOVE the journals you make. Sigh. Big sigh. Smile.

Popular Posts