28 September 2012 Journal Page


A quick reminder that tomorrow (Monday) night at 6 p.m. PST, I'll be selling a limited amount of grab bags here on my blog. I'll create a separate post that will go live at 6 p.m. PST. There will be a buy it now button. I only have a limited amount of these and once they go, they're gone. If you have any problems, you can email me. I'll be hanging out online at that time to make sure that everything goes smoothly.

The bags will contain: rolls of washi tape, paper tape strips, rubber stamps (gently used), pens (all new though I did test them on scrap paper to make sure that they work okay), rub-ons, stickers, transparencies, a canvas printed swatch, a stencil, collage ephemera-pretty much everything that I use to create journal pages. All of the goodies are a part of my personal stash. These bags take me days to make up and I will not be selling them again for a long time so if you want one, grab it while you can! You can see a sneak peek here.

Blog Love:
Joan Didion on Keeping a Notebook 
Michelle Moode's Kickstarter Project (I contributed. I adore Michelle's work. I also love the idea of helping out a fellow artist as well as getting postcards!
Crimsoncat's blog post on her weekend at Frenzy Stamper
Blogging Mood Boards
Brecht Evens makes a mural

Comments

crimsoncat05 said…
hey, Kelly; thanks for linking to my blog!! it's always fun to re-live the fun of a journaling weekend!!

Popular Posts