New Directions Workshop in Laguna Beach, November 24, 2012

I am very happy to announce that I will be teaching my New Directions workshop at a  studio in Laguna Beach, CA on November 24, 2012 from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.

Interested in signing up? Questions? Please email Kelly for more info! EGorey99@sbcglobal.net








*Please sign up before Friday, November 16th at 11:59 p.m.*

Payments for the Laguna Beach, CA workshop must be made in advance. Due to the fact that the teacher is traveling and must prep for the workshops in advance, there are no cancellations allowed. No refunds.

You may send someone else in your place if you are unable to attend the workshop, or you will receive a kit for the class. You can either pay via paypal (see button below) or send a check or money order. Once you've signed up for the workshop, you will be sent the address and directions to the workshop location. If you have ANY questions you can email me. I will also give you my cell phone number so you contact me.






New Directions
Create your own uniquely hand bound, paper and tape covered journal completely from scratch! Once we’ve created the book, we will start to work on the inside creating richly layered pages. Combine layers of paper, tape, pens and much more to create your own visually expressive pages that tell your own unique story!
Supply list: Scissors, small selection of favorite collage ephemera, bone folder, cork back metal ruler, roll of waxed paper, roll of paper towels, permanent black inkpad, container to hold water, 1" brushes to glue (I like chip or bristle brushes), a few of your favorite glue sticks


I hope to see YOU there!

Comments

Popular Posts