18 April 2012 Journal Page

Thanks everyone for the comments on yesterday's paper post. I know that I've been very spoiled having a Kelly Paper just a few minutes from my house and being able to order what I need (especially for classes) at a moment's notice. Hopefully I'll be able to find something in the same price range as the Wausau 140lb that I can order on a regular basis that behaves just as well. I didn't have time to play with paint on the new paper yesterday so I'm hoping to get to that today. 


Alas, I didn't have the time that I wanted to finish up my journals that I plan on selling. I'm going to get to them next week (definitely!) There are over 30 journals in all shapes and sizes that I'll be listing and selling here on my blog. I've been busy with classes lately and a few other things that I had to put them on the back burner. My sincere apologies for those of you who have been waiting for me to post. I *WILL* give you a heads up before I list them. Thanks again for your patience.

Comments

Desert Mermaid said…
fountain pens?
laurie said…
i am loving all the color on your pages these days. i bought a journal from you last year and it was perfect!!! the pages, cover, and ephemera was so inviting. so in case anyone is wondering if they should purchase one, my advice is ABSOLUTELY. :-)

Popular Posts