"Shopping" from Home

First off, huge, heartfelt thank yous to everyone who has signed up or expressed an interest in my new online class, The Journey Within. I am hard at work on the new material and I promise that you will not be disappointed.

I spent a short bit of time "shopping" from my art studio today. You see, one of my favorite things to do is to sort through my own stash of collage ephemera every now and then. Whenever I get bored, I rotate my stash. With Spring coming (though it feels like we never really had Winter), I chose more pastels, flowers and imagery that reflect the upcoming Season. I've found that over the years this helps me to use what I've accumulated, saves me money and it also opens my eyes to materials that I may have shunned in the past allowing me to see them in a new light.

So if anyone needs me for the rest of the night, I'll be working in my journal! Hope things are well wherever you are!

Comments

Cat said…
I did some of the "shopping at home" last week packing for my art weekend! The biggest problem with too much stuff is getting blocked by not knowing what goodie to use first! At least that's how it happens for me. Love all my toys but they're a mixed blessing!

Now, the main reason for my comment is the PayPal button wouldn't work for me so I couldn't sign up for your new class!! Any options??

Thanks!!
Cat said…
Whoops!! Nevermind--I just found the button on the right side of the page and it worked just fine. I'm IN!! Yay!! I can't wait for class to start!!

Popular Posts