No One Can Ever Say that I Travel Light to a Class...

It's 5 in the afternoon and after a *full* week, I need a nap.

I dropped my Mom and cousin Andrea off at LAX this morning. It was sad to see them go. I won't see my family now until July. Sob!

From there, I found my way (phew!) to Zinnia in South Pasadena (I swear this is only the second time in 16 years I've been on the 105!) I had a great day teaching (the table sure looks like it!) I hope that my students did as well.

I have a big To Do list but I am definitely going to carve out some journal time as well as some R and R time this weekend.

Happy Weekend Adventures, Folks!

Comments

Sandy said…
Wow. Love this photo. Glad you had a great time with your family. I don't get to see my Dad much and he only lives 2 hrs. away. I've always been a 2 hr. drive from both parents. July will be here before you know it. Have a great weekend.
Marylinn Kelly said…
So glad your class was a 'go' at Zinnia. Having to get from LAX to So. Pas., seems like the modern-day version of the Oregon Trail. You are a good daughter and devoted teacher. xo

Popular Posts