Last Teaser for Journey Within: A Guide to Unlocking Your Creativity

One final teaser post for my latest online class, The Journey Within: A Guide to Unlocking Your Creativity which will go live on or before April 1st! Above are some sample snippets of pages that some of you have asked to see. It's interesting how the full finished page looks different than these snippets above.

The handout is 68 pages. Included in the handout are 33 collage templates, 100 tips, tricks, techniques and more for getting over creative block (these are techniques and tricks that I use to keep myself from getting artistically blocked.)

Remember, like all of my classes, the ideas I'm sharing can be applied to any art form, not just art journaling! These are ideas you can do in a scrapbook, on an ATC, canvas, card, and much, much, more.

If you've signed up, you should have received an email from me by now (if you haven't please email me at EGorey99@sbcglobal.net) I'm eager for this class to begin. I always love seeing how others interpret the ideas.

Remember if you register by 12:01 a.m. April 1st, you'll get $5 off!

Comments

Popular Posts