28 January 2012 Journal Page

Above is a two page spread in my Wanderlust Journal. I took the focal image and cut off her head ("Alice style!") as I wanted to use her hands the most. There are lots of layers of paper, tape and journaling here.

My Mom and cousin, Andrea are in town until Friday. I picked them up this afternoon at LAX. After they got settled at the hotel, we drove around West Hollywood, Hollywood and Glendale. I pointed out various sites to them, "We used to see Tim Burton and Lisa Marie shopping at Virgin Records late at night!" "Hollywood and Vine is there!" "Barney's Beanery is over there-say hi to Jim and Janis!", etc... We had fun.

Tomorrow they are going to the Craig Ferguson show and I'm taking Tristan to his ortho appointment. I'm not sure who has the better deal on that one: me trekking to a dentist or them standing in line for several hours on Fairfax.

Quick reminder, I'm teaching my "Beautiful Life" journal *this* Friday at Zinnia in So Pasadena from 11:30-3:30. The sample is in store and online. Catch it now folks while you still can...

Comments

Sandy said…
Love this spread. Hope you have fun with your Mom.
Tricia said…
Keep your eyes on the road and you're hands upon the wheels......its that what Jim said?

Love your page...<3

Popular Posts