Bringing Home the Goods

Here are the goodies I brought home from Frenzy Stamper:

3 Hambly Transparencies and 5 rub-ons (Hambly makes the best transparencies, rub-ons, etc...)

3 rolls of tape in orange, yellow and shocking pink (pink is buried in one of my class bags. Apologies for not having it in the picture.)

Prima Marketing Stencil/Mask

Sticker Peel-offs

Sei 6" paper pad

Stampendous flower stamp

3 stamps from Catslife Press

Not pictured:

Various new tapes I bought and put in the class pile (yes, I will have them for my classes this weekend at Stampin' from the Heart.)

Comments

Sandy said…
Oh I love to see these photos. I love it all, esp. those stamps. They're now on my wish list. Glad you had a fun class.
Tricia said…
Cant wait to see the new tapes! Lookin forward to this weekend.

Popular Posts