Journal Page in Progress

I started this page in class the other day. I'll show you how I've added to it and finished it asap!

Things are quite busy with the family. We trekked over to my cousin's house today and spent the afternoon with my family celebrating my Aunt Sis' 39th ;) birthday. It was very nice (thanks, Bev!!!) My Mom has off this week so between watching my year old nephew and everything else, I'm busy (but in a good way.)

We're leaving for New York City on Thursday. I'm super excited about teaching at The Ink Pad! This is the first time I've been there and I can't wait. I'm totally open for any must see ideas and places that people recommend. Family friendly places to eat would be great, too. We're staying in the Hoboken, NJ area but will be trekking to NYC. Strand Books for me is a MUST. All ideas would be appreciated. I'm also open for kid friendly ideas (toddlers and teens) as my family will be running around the city while I teach. Huge thanks in advance!

Comments

Sandy said…
Sounds like ya'll are having a blast. I hope you have a great time in New York at the class.
jane eileen said…
Jeane's mom said...
can't wait to see the finished page. Glad
you're having fun.
Emie58 said…
Don't know much about NYC... I was there only once about 20 years ago... but FAO Schwarz is a must for kids and adults alike. Fun place... here's the info...
767 5th Avenue
New York, NY 10153
(212) 644-9400 Open Mon-Thu 10am-7pm; Fri-Sat 10am-8pm; Sun 11am-6pm
Subway: 5 Av/59 St
Emie

Popular Posts