20th and 21st Journal Page

We're here at Art Unraveled! I'm laying low tomorrow as much as possible. I'm pooped from the road trip. I need some R and R before my Thursday night classes so I'm in top shape for my students. Excited to be here!

Dad took Tristan and I to the Grand Canyon today. Tristan and I have never been. I was speechless. It's definitely a place that you could walk around every day for your entire life and always see something new. Awe inspiring.

The above two pages are my reflections on San Diego Comic Con. I have a few more pages to show you this week.

Thanks for stopping by! Hope you're staying cool!

Comments

Sandy said…
Great pages. I want to see the Grand Canyon one day. I bet it was so beautiful. R and R sounds good to me too. Enjoy your day.
Monica said…
the national parks are all filled with wonders that defy the camera a film media. Nothing is like the fresh air, the sounds of nature and especially the silence that surrounds these special places. A perfect place for R & R.
Anonymous said…
Hi Kelly: The Grand Canyon is unbelievable. I was in awe...kind of blows ones mind in a good way! Would love to see it again some day.
pat
jane eileen said…
Jeane's mom said...
Good to see you, Art Daughter! Remind me on Saturday to give you the Phoenix ComicCon literature I saved for you in case I forget. See you in a few!

Popular Posts