Another WIP Page

Sadly, my Pen Work class at Zinnia tomorrow was postponed. However, Sunday's Love Story class at Stampin From the Heart in L.A. is a big GO! Looking forward to it. I'll be all prepped for it once I print out my handouts.

Now I have a Saturday free. I'm going to work on some new ideas I have. I should also catch up on my reading as I have a huge pile of books and magazines. I also promised Tristan that we would make pizza. Saturday night is also family movie night and that usually means a horror film.

I'm really hoping it's not as warm tomorrow as it was today. I'm not a fan of the heat and it was almost 90 today. It was so warm, I had to take a nap. Crazy, huh?

I've been watching a lot of old films lately with David. We watched two Lumet films this week: The Group (which I didn't like) and The Fugitive Kind (which I did like. Hard not to like Tennesee Williams. Even harder not to like Marlon Brando.)

Whatever you do this weekend, I hope it's a good one!

Comments

martha brown said…
Happy movie night! Today it is around freezing here and pouring rain. I keep telling myself that it is good for the plants.....

Popular Posts