Finished journal page from the other day

I finished this page today, the last page in this journal.

I had a lot to say so I decided to journal across the focal image. I like how the image itself obscures some of the writing. I added the journaling last. I more than likely won't go back and add anything else to the page as it says what I want it to say.

I made a new journal today using an old hardcover book and recycled papers. I have a few ideas that I am eager to bounce around in this journal.

One thing I've been thinking about lately, can anyone recommend any tree free paper that they love? I'd appreciate any recommendations!

Comments

Vale said…
Hi Kelly!
I visit your blog on pretty much a daily daily basis. I just adore what you create all the time! I have a quick question for you....on average, what size journal do you normally work in? Thank you for your never ending inspiration!!
Warm hugs from Vale :)
Kelly Kilmer said…
Hi Vale,
Thanks for the kind words!
I don't have a standard size that I work in. I like to construct each journal in a different size, shape, style, etc...
I know a few artists who stay pretty uniform with their journals, but the way I work pushes me and gives me a little kick when I need it. :)

Popular Posts