Crazy, busy week!

My family is still in town until Saturday.  We've been busy hanging out and having fun.

We've visited with my nephew, Baby Jack's Uncle Andrew a couple of times. We've seen Hollywood, Mulholland Drive, Santa Monica, Venice and Studio City area. We trekked to Handmade Gallery on Ventura Blvd more than once. We're all having a great time!

I have one class lined up this week for Sunday. I'll be teaching my Pen Work class from 12:30-4:30 at Stampin from the Heart in L.A. Last I heard, the class is a definite go! Pen Work combines collage techniques with lots of mixed media pen use. It's one of my favorite classes. You can find more info here:

http://kellykilmerworkshops.blogspot.com/

David and I had a very nice Valentine's Day. My family adores Tristan (and vice versa) so they had fun at Barney's Beanery, Hollywood and just hanging out. David and I had a great evening with a yummy dinner and good movies!

Fun times we've been having!

Comments

Tricia Allen said…
Got "Pen Works" as a valentine's gift. Looking forward to sunday!
Tricia

Popular Posts