7 December 2010 journal page

There are several gaps in my journaling in late November and early December. It still really irks me. Having all of the apartment woes (still ongoing) really caused us unnecessary stress and a ton of anxiety. Not to mention, I still can't get to my supplies in my corner of the living room and that they're still NOT done with the work and it's been over a month now. Some days I could drown myself in my journal pages and hide from the rest of the world...Thankfully, I have my on the go art journal bag. It's saved my life in so many ways. I'm a firm believer in art journaling keeping you sane!

Blog Love:
Mary Swenson blog and tumblr
The Flower Child Dwelling
Lenore Nevermore

Comments

laurie said…
i hope you can reclaim your space soon - i know how frustrating that can be. i, too, have a bag of supplies that i cart around so i can journal anywhere! your work is always so inspiring.
Margie said…
What do you keep in your on the go art journaling bag? Hugs, Margie
Maija said…
I checked in with your hubby's blog and I am stunned at what younre going through!! I am so sorry you have to deal with it"
Kelly Kilmer said…
Margie, stay tuned and I'll do another post about it :)
You are so sweet!
Thank you for the love link!!

all the best & less stress pretty please~
hugs*

Popular Posts