28 December 2010 journal page

I'm prepping like a loon for my workshops this weekend at Frenzy Stamper in Scottsdale. I really can't wait! There's still plenty of space left in all of the classes. I hope to see you there!

We'll be having our windows replaced in the entire apartment on Wednesday. Thursday I leave for AZ. Talk about timing, eh? I'll be blogging from the road. I'll be responding (via blog posts) to some of the things that you told me you were interested in seeing featured on my blog. I'm always open to new ideas and suggestions! Things have been crazy with the apartment lately so I haven't been able to do everything that I want to do, but soon! I can't wait for it to be over and done with!

Tape Update:

Heads up, Tapeswell has new tape. They are also looking for your feedback here with a contest!

Ginko Papers also has new HEART tape that I can't wait to order!!!

Hambly debuted new washi paper tape at CHA this weekend. Swoon.


Tomorrow I'll post about my current favorite magazines, I promise!

Watch this and smile.

How about some blog love?
Pretty Pretty Paper
Polaroid Cupcake
Creamy Life

Comments

Popular Posts