26 July 2010 journal page

My friend, Reva, just passed along the info that Paper Artist Extraordinaire, Norman P. Dixon has a one man show in North Hollywood. Not to gush, but Norman is one of the nicest and most talented guys that you will ever meet. I am hoping that David and I can check out his show in September! More info here.

FYI, there are a VERY limited amount of spaces available in my workshop this Friday and Saturday in Whitman, MA. I do not have plans to teach this workshop on the East Coast (or anywhere else at the moment) any time soon (no, it won't be an online class either. :) ). Catch it while you can! At the moment, this may be my last East Coast workshop for 2010, too!

Blog Love:

Karen Michel updated her etsy shop!

Journal Love
Sea + Weeds=Love

A Boyfriend Book-love the idea that can be done for anyone!

Fascinating!

Comments

Sandy said…
Great page and links.
Norman P. Dixon said…
Kelly,
Thank you so much for mentioning my show!!! I really appreciate the plug!!! I look forward to seeing you at the show!
Love,
Norman

Popular Posts