8 June 2010 journal page

This page should be called, "This is what happens when Kelly gets song lyrics stuck in her head..."

FYI, I saw the "new" Sharpie Water Based Paint Pens at the "M-store" (think Big Box Chain that I don't like to promote) last night. Some people are reporting seeing them at the end of aisles in a big display. However, the M store that I went to last night had them locked up in the front of the store in a big case. I say "new" because they look and seem exactly like the former water based Poster Paint pens, but now are just being called Paint Pens. I updated the info on my pen list to include the information.

Blog Love:
Katie's journal
I love Christine's 5 things Fridays
I have been waiting for this book to come out...

Heads up, Hannah Grey's online store closes Monday. Catch them while you can and save big as everything is 40% off now. Read more here.


I would love to see Erin Currier's exhibit in New Mexico...(Thanks Krista for the heads up!)

Comments

Popular Posts