Some Blog Love:
Jeane's never ending cool linkage post
Can you imagine doing this to all of your cups? daily? The cool photos you can take of the daily art you make...A Journal Cup A Day my next class in 2010 (kidding).

LOVE this
Ricë sums it up best.

I'm already prepping for my new big road trip. Fremont, CA, here I come! I can't wait! I will be teaching five classes in three days. Interested in signing up? Click here for more info. I have no idea when I will be teaching again in No Ca, so if you're interested, don't delay! I can't wait! I'm already planning my trip!!

Comments

Maija said…
Every time I look at or play with my washi tape, I think of how happy you must be with all this fabulous tape so easily obtainable!! You have always been the queen of tape! Come be my friend on my blog and enter a giveaway!
www.maigirlz.typepad.com

Popular Posts