3 March 2010 journal page

Feast your eyes on this! Debbie at Frenzy Stamper is carrying MT Tape! AHHHHHHH!!! and yes, she WILL do mail order! Tape I don't have (now) but will have very soon (rubs hands together and laughs maniacally).

New Lynda Barry Book!!! Picture This. I can't wait!

Blog Love: The Life Pursuit

She's a Rainbow Book announced over at Bloom Grow Love. Buy the book here.


Films watched this week:
Northfork
Hiroshima Mon Amour

Le chant du Styrène

Toute la mémoire du monde
Syndromes and a Century
The last (!) episode of The Wire

I apologize for two blog posts yesterday but I couldn't wait to get the news out about my No Ca classes!!! :)

Comments

donna!ee said…
no need to apologize for extra daily blogs from you kelly... the more blogs from you the merrier i say..truly enjoy your style! ;)
patty said…
I can't take my eyes of the black dot tape. Very soon, I will be ordering some. Tonight, I will be having good dreams about tape.

Congrats on the classes, it sounds like so much fun and I wish I lived closer so I could sign up.
Sandy said…
Love your page. And the tape. Ahhhhhh. I found the MT site with the colors on it for the two packs so now I can contact FS and see what they have. :) Thanks.
San Smith said…
Thanks for linking to my page - you have some really awesome creative stuff here on your blog!!
marta said…
hello! i am super excited to 'meet' you. i just found you from your excellent pen comment on ali's blog. i adore a pen lover! thanks for your tips on a good white pen. anyway, i'm excited to explore your space.. i love collaging myself. xo.

Popular Posts