Happy Thanksgiving!

I'm thankful for a lot of things. I have a family I love and who love me. I have good friends. I have a job that I love. I'm thankful for the great news we received this week! Dad was given the all clear by the doctor. He doesn't have to see the doctor again for four months. I have my fingers crossed that everything's okay and that the news stays good. Thanks for all of your good thoughts and prayers.

*****
An interesting book to look for next year-Obsessive Consumption.

***
Oh, have I told you how much I love Keri Smith?

***
Go have some good Thanksgiving laughs over at Richard Thompson's blog (whose Cul de sac comics are some of my favorites-and Tristan's too!). Volume two came out recently and guess which one of us read it first? ;)

Comments

Sherry Goodloe said…
Happy Thanksgiving Kelly! Glad to hear the good news about your dad *smiles*
Penney said…
Happy Thanksgiving! I, too, love Keri Smith. When I taught fifth grade I purchased several of her "Wreck this Journal" books and we wrecked them together. Fun!
T and J said…
Obsessive Consumption?
BUT I NEED ALL OF IT!

:)
jane eileen said…
Jeane's mom said...
I am SO happy to hear the good news about your dad. I know the worry, the waiting game, the day you get GOOD news. I am so glad that you got to hear what you were waiting for.
Ah, Kelly, what a beautiful tribute to Tristan, the man-boy. I wish I knew where the years go. Happy thanksgiving.
Sharyn said…
Great news about your dad! Truly something to be thankful for.
Hope you had a nice turkey day :)

PS-I love Keri Smith too
martha brown said…
Oh, that is wonderful news about your dad! What a great holiday gift to your family!
Raine said…
I'm so glad that your Dad has the "all clear" from his doc! That sure IS something to be thankful for! We'll keep happy healthy thoughts winging their way to him. (Happy healing thoughts are pink, by the way...)
Sandy said…
Wonderful news about your Dad. So happy that he got a good report.

I love Kerri Smith too, have you seen her new book? I love it.

I hope you had a very Happy Thanksgiving with your family.
Savannah said…
That's FANTASTIC news, Kelly! I'm so happy to read that this morning...

Popular Posts