Teaching in Oregon in September!!!!

Next month, I will be trekking to Art On A Lark in Hillsboro, OR. I have never taught there before and I am VERY VERY excited about teaching there!! I will be mailing them samples within the next two weeks (as the samples are living in Massachusetts now where I will be traveling to and teaching there next week and the week after).

I will be teaching five workshops-
Altered Photos Revisited
Triptych Book
Mementos
Wisdom Book
and last, but not least
Swatches

You can find out more information here.

Did I tell you I can't wait? Very very VERY excited. I have been looking for new places to teach at in OR and WA for the last few years now. I can't wait!
Thank you, Marci and Helen for the opportunity!

Comments

GoodchefT said…
Sounds fun! Take lots o pics
crimsoncat05 said…
sounds like you'll have a great time!!

Popular Posts