Bags packed...

Leaving for Art Unraveled on Friday. Can't wait!!!

In the news-
Lynda Barry in Eugene, OR *THIS* Friday, August 7th.

I spoke with Drawn and Quarterly at Comic Con and as I reported in a previous post, Lynda has a sequel to What It Is coming out. It's a drawing companion called The Near Sighted Monkey Book: Picture This. I practically squealed when they told me that! She's also working on a novel to be published by D and Q. Finally, they are publishing her Ernie Pook Comeeks too! YAY! Comics Reporter has more info on their site with a picture, too!

Update on Lynda Barry's books from Drawn and Quarterly!


I will be blogging from Art Unraveled and also from Boston next week.

Also, thanks for those of you who sent emails and comments about my problem with my former website. Some of you may know, I'm very upset with what happened. I'm also more upset because the words that describe the site-that holds my name- are horrible things being done to children. I'm looking into what I can do. So, in a nutshell, thanks for your support. In the meantime, please help spread the word by making sure that if you do link me, that they go directly to this blog. -thanks.

Comments

Alex said…
beautiful page! ^^ good luck in what you're doing next :)

Popular Posts