June 19 journal pages

I also wanted to mention some books that I saw at the bookstore yesterday. Now, any time I've mentioned a book on this blog, it doesn't mean that I ran out and bought it. It doesn't mean I'm endorsing it. It doesn't mean I will ever even buy it. All it means is that I'm pointing out new books for your information. Don't forget your local library and the use of inter-library loan.

Crafter's Devotional: 365 Days of Tips Tricks and Techniques for Unlocking Your Creative Spirit-interesting book with some good ideas. The downside is lots of oart that I have seen published elsewhere already.

Casa No Name Deborah Tuberville-this one is on my "I have to go back and look at it again list"

Paul Smith: You Can Find Inspiration in Everything *-I'm glad they re-released this in an affordable version. It's been out of print and extremely expensive.

Re-Bound: Creating Handmade Books from Recycled and Repurposed Materials -
Jeannine Stein

Jeannine was one of my students a few years ago. I'm very excited to see this book!! Congrats, Jeannine. It looks top notch and I love the diversity in the book. Soo many neat ideas in this one. If you love bookbinding, make sure you check out this book! I have quite a few friends in this one including Andrew, Judi and several others. You guys did a fab job-kudos!!! Damn good looking book!

I wasn't going to order one of these, but the lure and the soft whisperings of the paper...the voices in my head made me do it! ;) Seriously, check out The Found Paper Journal here. I found it via Book By Its Cover. It arrived before I could blink!

Comments

Nettie Edwards said…
Deborah Tuberville's book Unseen Versailles is one of my most treasured inspiration-sources. thanks for drawing my attention to this one.

Popular Posts