Back to your regularly scheduled program...

OK, done done DONE with the 'commercial' breaks. LOL. I had a few people ask me to do a post with my summer classes so now that that's out of the way-phew!!!

I've been happily working away in my new journal. I will show you that soon. Thursday or Friday of this week, perhaps.

*****

I've been reading Sophie Calle's Double Game the last few nights and loving it. It's brilliant. Next time you're at the bookshop, check it out.

***
I found this great website, The Red, White and Green. LOVE their links to recipes for Meatless Mondays, especially since every day is meatless in this home! Great ideas. Great tips. Informative and well written. I have two bags that I keep in my purse at all times as I hate taking bags from anyone now-unless they're free cute canvas bags. I also keep my grocery store bags in the car. They hang from the front door knob until the next time I go out and they get tossed in the back seat.

***
I can't wait til Friday. I have friends coming to visit. Good friends and we will make art and raise hell on the town. I can't wait!!!!!

Comments

GreenGrayson said…
Thank you, Kelly! Love your site -- I'm forwarding to all my artist friends.
jane eileen said…
I hope Hollywood and LA are resting up.

Popular Posts