journal page...


How COOL is this bag?!?!? My friend, Jeane, made it for me and I LOVE it. I love it. She made the straps extra long because she knows that I like purses like that. Check out her blog here and her etsy shop here. Isn't she the best???
*****
Speaking of other cool artists, make sure you check out Orly's blog.

***
This post made my mouth water. OMG. You will spend all day here and then bopping from link to link.

***
Is it June yet??? I have lots of new things to share and I can't wait!!!!! I'm still taking sign-ups.

Comments

Sandy said…
Your bag is awesome! Jeane did a great job.

I'm going to click on your links.
Joyce said…
I absolutely love the bag. I also just signed up for your June Prompts class....I can't wait to get started.
Kelly Kilmer said…
Jeane's bag is awesome!!!

Thanks Joyce!!
Shoshanah said…
OMG that is the best bag EVER!!!
Seth said…
Thanks for these links. Orly's blog is such a find!!

Popular Posts