I couldn't resist...



A friend and I were talking about Peter Wolf today. I remember seeing him at the airport a couple of years ago and from behind how he looked like Tim Burton. I was in line behind him and his wild black hair and doc martens. When he ever turned around, I swear I jumped 50 feet. NOT who I was expecting to see!!! He was on our flight and sat in the front. When we got off the plane in Providence, I said to my Dad in baggage, "Dad, Peter Wolf was on the plane with us!!" Dad said as loud as he could, "WHO'S PETER WOLF?" oy.


Runs in the family.

EONS ago-or so it seems, we were at Logan Airport in Boston with my family (parents and sister and my Grandpa). I was probably Tristan's age. There was a guy with a guitar case. My Mom says, "That's Livingston Taylor." My Grandpa SCREAMS, "WHO IN THE HELL IS LIVINGSTON TAYLOR?"

Yup. That's my family.

Comments

T and J said…
That's funny.
Sandra L. said…
OMG: I remember that video! I remember Peter Wolf very well (I'm 44) and the big hits. I miss the 80s!

Popular Posts