some art from the weekend's classes...

I had a great time teaching this weekend at Zinnia and Millie Paper crafts. Above are some of the altered photos I created in class on Sunday. In the very first photo on the top left-the mannequin one, that photo was taken by my friend, Cindy Schaben (thanks Cindy). Isn't it cool?? She wanted me to alter it so I did and had a blast doing so!! I always like to create along side my students demo'ing techniques and the many ways of creating.

OK, on a different note, anyone watch the Oscars and wonder what the hell was going through their minds during the memorial portion of the show? I frickin' love Queen Latifah, but c'mon. She's really more important then honoring those in the biz that are gone? What was with all of the zooming in and out. They totally screwed up on several people including Cyd Charisse. Bad, bad, totally YOUR BAD, Academy!!! You f'ed that one up. It wasn't the best of shows, but I'm really disappointed with the Tribute portion-BAD. Oh, how I loved Sean Penn's speech...*hee hee* he's awesome.

Don't read tomorrow's post if you want to save $ and never buy any of the 3 books I'm going to mention...

Comments

Anonymous said…
Oh, sure! Way to get me even MORE addicted to your blog! I've gotta wait until tomorrow to read about more books that I'll NEED to own?!?!?!? You are my pick for "Brat of the Day"...usually the hubster has that one sewn up. ;) *giggle*
Shoshanah said…
#1 love the new pages
# 2 you are evil
GoodchefT said…
Books.. did you say books?
What time you posting?

My husband hasn't worked in 10 days straight but books are like crack to me.
I don't need to eat. I have a stack of books next to my bed to feed my mind :)
Sandy said…
Very cool art. I love them all. You make some amazing pages.

No I didn't watch the Oscars, I actually forgot. LOL I sometimes wonder WTH is going on with most things on TV now.
jane eileen said…
Jeane's mom said...
Wondermous, as usual!
I love the altered photos!!! Totally cool.

Missed the Oscars, but I'll take your word for it that the Tribute portion was bad!!!
Renee said…
Kelly, these are all looking fantastic. I sound like such a bore everytime I come here. Like a parrot going 'fantastic fantastic fantastic.' Okay, I will stop for the day.

xoxoxo

Popular Posts