Taylor's Swatches book

Hey, Miss Taylor, a book for you, finally!!!I hope you like it...

*****

My Sara Lechner book came in the mail and I am totally in love!! Have to add it to my must have books of 2008. Yum.

***

My family is asking for my Christmas wish list. How do you explain to someone that you *wish* for more paper, old photos, old ledgers, written in diaries, scrawled on pieces of paper, scraps of old fabric, hand me down buttons, vintage ephemera and stuff that most people would call crap??

Well, and this damn book is still on my wish list though I am thinking I need to seriously start playing the lottery so I can afford it. ;) I think it will forever be on my wish list!!! :)

***

Ooh, go drool over this studio (and the artwork!)


***

I *really* want to make this.


***

My son got a kick out of this...he *really* wants a heated one.

Comments

My kinda wish list for Christmas! Love that. Can we get a round table discussion on how to "explain" this to our relatives and friends that are not into this stuff?
~Dawn
Zom said…
I am loving your blog.
Karenann Young said…
A few years ago, my husband went to Japan on a business trip. I wanted him to bring me back some paper and stuff, but he just didn't understand what I was talking about!!! He did bring me some origami paper, but it's the same stuff you can buy at the craft's store here in the USA!!! Oh well, just looks like we have to hunt around for ourselves!!!

Karenann

Popular Posts