New books for 2008 and 2009


AH, it's time to go and see what new books are coming out for the rest of 2008 and in 2009...Look what I found! Quite a few new ones!!

Any others that aren't listed here that you know of and I don't (
NEW books -ones that haven't come out yet) please list in the comments!!

Taschen's Peter Beard book at a price I can afford (well, to some degree, if I scrimp and save!! LOL): Due out November 1stJane Davies' Collage Journeys-Due out November 11thStitched In Time by Alicia Paulson-Due Nov 11th-

Susan Tuttle's Exhibition 36-(blog here)-Due Dec 15th
Danny Gregory's An Illustrated Life (Blog here)-Due Dec 16thRethinking Acrylic by Patti Brady-Dec 29th

Creative Paint Workshop-Ann Baldwin Due March 1, 2009-

Mixed Media Journals Katherine Duncan Aimone-Due March 3rd, 2009-Collaborative Art Journals-L.K. Ludwig Due June 1, 2009-
*****
One "old" book that I am looking for (had one on order but supposedly it was "lost" in the mail) is this one.

Comments

FarStarr said…
Hi Kelly,

Thanks for writing my Christmas list! :)

Mandy
I was interested to see your book list. I am a watercolor painter looking for a bit of a change. Can you recommend a good acrylic into?
Sandy said…
First, thank you for your kind comment on my blog. :D

And second I love when you post your book post. I click the links and add the ones I want to my Amazon wish list which makes it great to be able to buy the books when they are released. You make it so easy so Thank You for taking the time to post these list.

Hope all is well there. :D
&rew said…
I see that there are many new books. My ATC will be in LKLudwig's book. :-)
Seth said…
Thanks Kelly. This is a great list.
Anonymous said…
By the way, which book would you recommend for a mixed-media journal starter?

Popular Posts