A little project I've been working on...

Some teaser pictures of the book I just started working on..and yes, it will be a class:More inside pictures to come soon...
One of my favorite ways to find "new" collage ephemera to use is to sort through what I already have.
I have a few bags and boxes that I use to hold my collage stash. There's my now bag-the one I bring with me and use constantly. Then, there's the rest of it. Every now and then when I'm bored with what's in my now bag, I re-sort and move stuff around taking something from this bag and putting it into that bag. It's a great way to find "new stuff" to use.

*****
I Live Here comes out tomorrow (Tuesday). There's a signing with Mia Kirshner at Book Soup in West Hollywood Wednesday night. More info here.

***
Happy 50th, Paddington


***
Very happy that I bought this book! Thanks to the friend who lugged his copy across the country so I could see it.

***
Anyone have a copy of this book that they may want to trade or sell? I ordered it from Amazon in Japan and it's either lost in the mail or never was sent...


***
Great article by Chris Hedges here...the last paragraph sums up how I feel and what I'm doing on November 4th. (It's a 2 page article, fyi...)

***
"I'm Changing my Name to Fannie Mae..."

Comments

Popular Posts