Great Pumpkin!!!!

It's The Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown!!! is on ABC TONIGHT (Wed) at 8 p.m. Yes, I'm excited. I had the record (still do) growing up and would listen to it *all* of the time. Needless to say, I drive everyone crazy because I can quote the damn thing word for word...and it doesn't have to be Halloween for me to quote from it. Tristan will be happy when he finds out...
IHanna pointed out that there's a new book coming out by Violette in April 2009:*****

News:

Historian Howard Zinn
endorses Nader.

***

"...“recalibration,” when you hear the term “recalibration,” you have to think stolen election, because recalibration is a cover for re-rigging electronic voting machines. And we know that this went on in Ohio 2004. It’s how George Bush got his second term. And recalibration means, essentially, that they’re rigging up the voting machine’s memory cards and general mechanisms to allow the theft of an election."


***

What do they have to do to lose your vote?

Comments

Sandy said…
Oh I love It's the Great Pumpkin! I'll have to set the DVR since I'll be getting home late, that lovely late football practice pickup/commute thing I do every single day. LOL

And thanks for the great book link. I will be getting that one when it comes out, added it to my wish list so I'll remember to get it. Thank goodness for Amazon and their wish list.

Hope your week is going great.
T and J said…
Why is it after I view your website my Amazon.com wish list gets bigger?
I love the Great Pumpkin program - makes me want to find a pumpkin patch and sit in it and just HOPE. BTW, did you see that the Simpson's Treehouse of Horror show will parody the Peanuts kids?

Popular Posts