My friend Marissa (Artist and Instructor Extraordinaire of the extremely popular and amazingly unique line of gorgeous jewelry called Broken Branches) drove me up to Ink About it in Westford today for two more classes!!! I forgot to use my camera in the first class (2 hours classes keep you very busy and on your toes...not that 5 hours don't, but 2 hours FLY by!), but here's the group from the "Few of My Favorite Things" class:
See Raine and Patty in the right corner??!! Those two "wild and crazy ladies" took ALL Of my workshops the last two weeks. Personally,I think they are totally sick of me (*very big wink at them*)...
I sat at the "quiet" table next to Margaret and across from Marissa. Quiet, right Margaret? ;)
The paint was flying and it was one helluva time!!!
I can't wait to go back!!!!! THANK YOU to my wonderful students and to the Gang at Ink About It. It was a GREAT weekend!!!!!

Comments

Sandy said…
It looks like so much fun. I want to go to one of your classes. :(
ShortcakeScraps said…
Thanks for such a fun and inspiring class, Kelly!! You rock! :)
Joyce said…
Your classes are the most fun you can have without getting arrested! Tim Holtz who? The Patty and Raine show is a bonus and not to be missed! Can't wait till you return and I plan to set aside the weekend just for you. When you get a chance swing by the "In This House" Yahoo Group and check out the "Nanas Little Hobby" folder and tell me what you think. Be honest, I'm a big girl, I can take it. By the way where did you get the flying bird stamp we used at the workshop ,and those fabulous Red Sox Legos? My grandsons will go insane if I find those for Xmas.
Kelly Kilmer said…
Hi Joyce,
I sent you a private email ;) LOVE the Tree ATC-amazing!!!!!
I had a blast in the 4 classes at Ink About It. Thanks for a great time, Kelly! But, The Patty & Raine show needs to be renamed the Patty, Raine & Kristin show because, frankly, I'm the major trouble maker of the group. ;)

Popular Posts