Happy Easter!
My Nana made these cotton creatures-this one is a chickie- in easter eggs years ago...I Love bringing them out at Easter. It reminds me of her :) (I am still looking for the stickers she used though-Dennison, Avery, etc...)
The bunny hid 51 eggs around the house. The bunny must be crazy. They were filled with reeses chocolate peanut butter eggs and money. Tristan loved it. The bunny forgot to hide one in Tristan's Mother's robe though so Tristan wasn't too happy about that...The bunny ALWAYS hides an egg in Tristan's Mom's Robe. Oops.
The bunny even hid eggs in Tristan's lego town. I wonder what the Lego People in the Town thought of the huge eggs.

Too hot to post anything more (90 here. Blah). Hopefully I will muster up some energy to work in my journal or something. Right now my fingers are sticking to the computer keys.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Don't forget when you hid it in dads cloths one year.An yes lego people have heard of giant eggs.
Anonymous said…
Happy Easter, Kelly! Too hot here too....what happened to the 70 degree temps?? Don't tell me they're already gone; I am not ready to swelter yet!!

Popular Posts