Blogger gave me a hard time this morning and last night trying to upload pictures...here they are finally! I had to upload them one by one.

Yesterday, I taught my Taped Journal class at Zinnia in So Pasadena and had a GREAT time! As usual, I found some great goodies, too! The shop is all decked out for Easter and Spring! I'm going to try to trek back there within the next week or two (since Tristan has not one but TWO dental appointments in the area) and take pictures of the store for you guys! I *heart* Zinnia!! Didya see their blog?Shoshanah made my day on Saturday! I had ordered some goodies from her Hannah Grey store. Shosh ships FAST! Look at the goodies! Shosh is having a GREAT "son of Mystery Grabbag Sale". This woman's got TASTE-damn good taste! I've seen the stuff she keeps in stock-and it's yummy and enough to leave you drooling! It's a great deal and one that's hard to pass up!!
My wonderful friend, Roseann, popped into Zinnia yesterday for a minute with a giftie for me! A Juliana Coles postcard. (Juliana has more postcards and gifties for sale on her etsy site.) How cool is that?? Roseann is an extremely talented artist, not to mention a thoughtful and good friend. I've missed seeing her recently because of her work load, so it was a treat to see her and say hi! Hope to see you soon Roseann!!


David and I have been watching one of the Film Noir Box sets I gave him for Christmas. GREAT films "painted" with light and shadow. My fave so far was Act of Violence followed by Mystery Street (shot in Boston in 1950). I am looking forward to watching the rest of the films.

Does anyone else not like Daylight savings time being so darn early?!? Is it just me? LOL!! It messes me up! I couldn't get up this morning and couldn't go to bed last night as it was just "too early"! LOL!!! Grrr!!!!

Comments

I had a very hard time getting up too! I wasnt convinced it was time to get up because it was still dark outside! Hopefully i get used to it. LOL Angelica

Popular Posts