A small sampling of my tapes...these are the ones that I hoard...
small sampling of my pens. These are pens in my "current" journal bag, which is an old purse I found at a thrift store and couldn't leave it there. It's covered by a hideously ugly faux print that I want to paint or do something to...but the bag design is cute.

This is what I see when I look up from the computer screen:

One can never have enough glue sticks (thanks Annette!):

*****

Julie over at Children's Illustration (a blog I *heart* very much!) had a GREAT photo on her blog today. The article & more photos are here. Anyone who uses the internet needs to know about Net Neutrality and what the major corporations are trying to do. Speak out. Speak loud.
Speak NOW.

Comments

Shoshanah said…
aack! spill the purse so we can see those pens!!!
Anonymous said…
*cursing* OMG! *drool* I could just hug that box of tape!!! Holy S***! LOL I wanna play at your house! hee hee xo Nance
Auntie Karen said…
Happy to see fez monkey has a happy new bunch of friends!

Popular Posts