My book came! My book came!!! I have been waiting (oh, since about 5 seconds after I ordered it) for this wonderful book by Abigail Hendrickson called The Birdfeeder. I found out about this wonderful book via Book By Its Cover-a site that just makes me drool (love it and totally agree with their tastes especially since I own a lot of the books they talk about-LOL!!) I ordered it last week as a Valentine's Day, get over the stressful week, and oh look a new book present to myself-c'mon, it's called retail therapy, we've all done it. ;) and I'm SO happy that I did!!!

I can't tell you how much I *love* this book. Art that spills and floods out to the edge of the page. Color, Texture, Layers-I can't wait to just spend some time later on today going through it, savoring each page slowly. Thank you Preacher's Biscuits Books and Abigail Hendrickson for making this book available!! Yum!! Save your pennies and grab it while you can!!!!




Hey! Did y'all see that Juliana Coles has opened an ETSY shop! Check it out here. I found out about via Traci Bunkers' blog (which I love!) as Traci also has an awesome etsy shop!! Remember, buy handmade and support artists!

Off for part 3 of Tristan's Amazing Dentist Adventure. Today's adventure? A Cleaning! Next week-who knows but stay tuned for more details of this ongoing saga of Tristan's Amazing Dentist Adventure (not in theaters).

Comments

BaLadiNe said…
Hi Kelly
Hope you're doing great,
I'd gladly take the Kiki Smith book if it's still available. Is paypal ok?

Thanks
-- Paule
Tara's Art Camp said…
I love Abigails book, I wish I could splurge the $$ for it. Did you know she has an etsy shop with some of her prints there?
http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5021360
Susan Goodell said…
Kelly,
I just bought a magazine today at Borders that I think you would love. It is huge, about an inch thick and it is called 200 Best Illustrators Worldwide, Luzer's Special Archive. It's pricey at $23.50, but it is wall to wall illustrations and only about 11 pages of written text out of 330 pages. It is fabulous.
Susan
Tara's Art Camp said…
Susan,
Sounds good, I just ordered it. The selling point for me is that it is mostly illustrations, I can't wait to see it.

Tara

Popular Posts