Mixed Media Workshops Feb 8-10th Danville, CA Stampers Warehouse!!!




Next weekend I am trekking up to Stampers Warehouse in No CA for FIVE mixed media art classes. I'm VERY excited about teaching as Stampers Warehouse is always one of my favorite locations!!

The classes that I am teaching are:

Friday, Feb 8th from 1 to 6 p.m. An Artist's Journal-



Friday night from 6:30 to 8:30- Soft & Gentle Whispers-

Saturday, February 9th from 10 to 3:30 Inspired: More exercises for an Artist's Journal-



Followed by Not Your Kid's Crayons from 4 to 6-Sunday, Feb 10th from 10 to 3:30 About Face-
Questions? Please drop me a note! To sign up, please phone the store at 925 362 9595

Hope to see you there!

Comments

Alix said…
I remembered the day they got your samples in at Stamper's Warehouse -- they said that these ones were the most beautiful ones yet!

I'm very excited to be signed up for two of the classes, especially About Face. I'm counting the days!
BonBon said…
Hi Kelly! I'll be there on Saturday. Can't wait!

Carol Feiner

Popular Posts