A page I created yesterday honoring Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr who would have been 79 years old on January 15th. The quotes on the page are from his "Beyond Vietnam: A Time to Break Silence" speech in April 1967.
*****

Getting ready for my classes this weekend at Frenzy Stamper in Scottsdale. I'm REALLY looking forward to it!!!! We're leaving Thursday morning. If you see a rental car with two crazy redheads and a cute 10 year old boy-wave hi! ;)

Off to the library this afternoon-more journal pages to do!!

Comments

PennyBlue said…
Fantastic. LOVE the pages below! Will definately stop by again.
beth said…
your art journal pages are always just the best !!!
why don't you come to Valley Ridge
www.valleyridgeartstudio.com
and teach a weekend class ??

and those neighbors of yours....YIKES !!!
Kelly Kilmer said…
Thanks BlueJude & Beth!!

Beth, I would LOVE to teach at Valley Ridge...LOVE to!!!
Anonymous said…
I really like these pages, and he is one great guy to hounour!

:-)

Your pages are always so sparkly, mine are beginning to look the same sparkly way now.
tgarrett said…
Kelly- Great pages- I wanted to say good luck with your trip and classes and that I show my university art classes your web site and blog today and they think your work rocks- which it does of course- Later-
Terry
T2 said…
Perfect, absolutely perfect.
Kelly Kilmer said…
Huge thanks also to Hanna and both Terry's!! :)
Anonymous said…
Awesome pages Kelly! Awesome!
The Artful Eye said…
Wonderful journal pages. Love the redheads.

Popular Posts