I started these 2 pages yesterday while waiting for my *eeps* five loads of laundry to be done at the laundromat while the clothes were on the 'dry' cycle. (I hate the laundromat and only go there if I haven't done the laundry and we're down to the last pair of clean underwear and when I go there, EVERYTHING gets washed).

I bought two books the other day, books #5 and #6 for the year: Get a Life (LOVED This book-LOVED it) and My Most Secret Desire (I Love Julie's style but this one isn't for everyone...LOL) Vincent Price's The Book of Joe (which I read over a decade ago and just adored it so much...I am re-reading it now) came in the mail and became book #7.

Tristan has a dentist appointment this afternoon. I have my fingers crossed that all will be well and good things will happen (he needs braces, I know...I need to figure out how to plant a money tree in the back yard). I am hoping to stop by Zinnia while I am in that area as I have not been there in a while...Lots to do today and I haven't even showered yet...I'm off!

Comments

Anonymous said…
So cool that you managed to do these pages in the laundrette, multi-tasking with fabulous results. Really love the left-hand page...more books? I only buy picture books :)

Popular Posts