Two posts in one day?!?! Well, I did promise you some pictures of my recent journal pages...

The one below is dedicated to Judy's friend, Sylvia and to all of the hard working people who are prosecuted and persecuted for simply trying to survive-
and I promise you there are even more to come!

*****

Tristan has started his own Photo Comic Journal of two of his Bionicle toys and their trek on the plane tomorrow. Perhaps, with his permission, I can share some pages with you at a future date!

Think happy winged thoughts tomorrow!! I'll also be thinking "Baby, it's cold outside..."

Comments

Anonymous said…
I enjoyed the window into the world of your journals. Your second photo left me with a pang. I love being an artist and a writer and a mom and really want little more. That page reminded me of when I was a public defender and for a moment I missed it. We do the same work as artists by sharing our voices with those kept or scared silent. I am always empowered in the presence of someone living a full creative life. Thanks for the inspiration.
jodi barone
Judy Wise said…
Thank you for the beautiful layout, Kelly. You are the hardest working and most prolific artist around and your work is beautiful/inspiring/phenomenal and full of heart. xoxo
&rew said…
It's not cold, it's FREEZING!!! Just don't let your acrylic mediums freeze out in the cold!!! &rew

Popular Posts