Some Inspiration...

From the Flickr Inspiration Board Group and oh look, they have a blog now too!!!


1. Untitled, 2. inspiration board and work space, 3. Moodboard closeup, 4. inspiration board, 5. New Color Board, 6. IMG_3648, 7. sewing desk, 8. Inspiration board, part 1, 9. inspiration board, 10. my private mess #1, 11. My bird collection, 12. November board, 13. studio time, 14. the right side of my inspiration board, 15. Inspiration Board, 16. Development Board, 17. anthropologie craft room window display 2, 18. anthropologie craft room window display 1, 19. this would never happen to little birds, 20. an unusually tidy workspace

Go wipe the drool off your chin and make somethin'!

*****

So far, *knock wood*, Day 4: No Jury Duty.

*****
I may have a second post later in the day (if I have time) and if my Lulu Book Order (this and this) EVER gets here... ;) Remember, some people buy shoes. I buy books.

Comments

~jolene said…
How did you know I was drooling? Huh? Huh? How'd you know that?!?!?!
Kelly Kilmer said…
LOL 'cause *I* was too!! ;)
Babelfish said…
I love the Inspiration Board group and yay for a blog.

Popular Posts