I'm still all jiggy that it rained here today-WOO HOO. We need it-so hopefully we'll get more! Teaching tomorrow (and Sunday!) at Paper Post in Agoura...so here's my Saturday post.
I made copies of my "Go where the silence is and say something" (a quote from Amy Goodman). I love reworking old artwork. The other page uses a wonderful napkin I bought the other day.



*****

Does anyone have a piece that they can share of red dotted tissue paper? I am going nuts looking for just a sheet of it. I'll trade you some other handmade/decorative paper. I don't need a ton. A sheet would be fine. I'm hoping that Paper Source has some next week when I go there.
I can't believe this time of year no one has frickin' white tissue with little red polka dots! :)

Comments

Holly Loves Art said…
I was jumping up and down over OUR rain too. Wasn't it wonderful??? But today.... burrrrzy... it's cold outside.

If you can't find the dotted paper, just print out colored copies (I'm sure you know this already) but it's what I do in a pinch!

And thank you for recommending The Art of Feminine Drawing... I LOVE that book so much.

Stay warm,
Holly
Los Angeles, CA
Holly Loves Art said…
Ooops sorry... just realized you are looking for dotted tissue paper! That's a tough one to make by hand. ha ha... good luck finding it. I hope it turns up some place.
R said…
I know where you can find that. At Koln (Kohn?)?? Chocolatier in LA. You have to buy some truffles, but, they come with tissue paper just like that. If you can't find it anywhere else, of course. ;)
Babelfish said…
Humm....I have similar paper (red dots look drawn on). I'll scan some and email to show you -remind me.

Popular Posts