Happy Thanksgiving!

Last night I worked on three pages (the only one that is "older" is the two page hand spread).

My Sister, My Dad and I..My Mom, my sister and I in "mini me" form in the bottom corner. Lotsa rub-ons in this page...Me rambling on about how holidays used to be spent in our family...
Used a Mehndi stencil on the above page:

Used the baby stencil from Coffee Break Design...I know Frenzy Stamper has all of the Coffee Break Design stencils in stock *last I heard* but call 'em! I also used paper that I cut out in a funky design....a la snowflake style
Ode to Bookstores page...featuring a photo of Derby Square Bookstore in Salem, MA and my ponderings of my favorite various indie and used bookstores...

Spending the day relaxing in my pjs...I'll make a cake for all of us in a wee bit. Just a nice, quiet, simple day at home. :) Hope yours is a wonderful day as well...

Comments

Popular Posts