Stampers Warehouse, here I come!!!




I'm leaving on Thursday for Stampers Warehouse in Danville (Northern California), where I will be teaching five mixed media art classes (collage, art journaling, bookbinding, altered art, mixed media and more!) I LOVE trekking up there!! My original plan was to leave on Wednesday but I forgot that Wednesday was Halloween (gasp!) I'm teaching Friday-Sunday. I'm hoping to get in early enough on Thursday to go to SFMOMA to see the Cornell exhibit that I missed in Salem, MA.

Your Journal As Art-


Digging Deep-New mixed media ideas for collage (NEW composition & design techniques!)-



Avant Garde Journal-

Pictures in My Head-Even MORE NEW collage, composition & design techniques! Always new, always different...
A Few of my Favorite Things Book-



Comments

&rew said…
Yes, please, puhlease make every effort to go to Joseph Cornell exhibit - you HAVE to go there! You won't be sorry that I'm being pushy - it is that good! :-) &rew
Anonymous said…
I hope you have a beautiful time and a safe trip! I am in eye candy overload with all your yummy art journal pages! Fab stuff! xo
A COLLAGE A DAY said…
i like the 8th one down. would make a very nice postcard.

r.
Anonymous said…
I can't wait to hear about the Cornell exhibit. I'm going next month! Hope you make it there.

Sally
Carla Sonheim said…
Your journals pages are wonderful... love your colors and design sense!

(And thank you for the blog comment!)
Kelly Kilmer said…
Thanks everyone for the nice words :)about the art! They are always appreciated.

Andrew, yes yes I know!! LOL!! You pushy friend you ;) Trust me, I was very sad that I didn't make it to the exhibit when it was in Salem!! GRR

Popular Posts