I'm trekking back up North this weekend (September 29 & 30th) for a mixed media art retreat at Sanctuary Studio, outside of San Francisco nestled in San Anselmo. I'll be teaching a variety of mixed media workshops including:

A Few of my Favorite Things Journal-

Followed by my Graffito An Artist's Book class:
Then my Wonderful World of Color Theory class-
And lastly, my Avant Garde Journal Class-


Space is limited! Sonora is still taking sign ups via her website here. Questions about the workshops? Please email me.

This will be my second trip to Sanctuary Studio and y'all know how much I love teaching there!!! It will be a special weekend-lots of fun, tons of NEW ideas, techniques up the wazoo AND it's Sonora's birthday so we will be having a little collage ephemera packet exchange.


I'm looking forward to seeing YOU there!

Comments

Ro Bruhn said…
Love, love , love your journals. Wish I could be there.
~jolene said…
I wish we all could be (north) California girls.... :)

All your recent posts have made my head spin (and it's not a case of vertigo!)...LOVIN' your art...like always!!!!!
Oh sadness, I so wish I could go:-(

Popular Posts