Going back to an old friend...this is a journal I created a couple of years ago. I've "altered" the spine a bit (hiding the original stitch) and added the rose stamp...other then that, it's all the same. It was blank until two days ago.

Here's what I've done so far-I'm just getting warmed up and started in it...

For some reason I keep finding these unusual pictures of Tristan to use (color copies) and so far the first two pages have his little face plastered all over them...Remember, I'm just getting started...So far, no paint on the backgrounds just Caran d'ache Neo Arts. I have been too lazy to get up and paint. (The Caran d'ache order has taken over my living room/work area!!)
Guess what arrived?!?! Those of you that ordered Caran d'ache Neo Art Watersoluble Wax pastels from me will be very happy to hear that the missing crayon arrived last night at 7:08 pm! About 10 of you will receive the full order you asked for...the other crayons have been back ordered. I've written notes to those of you that will be having to wait a wee bit longer for your crayons (the notes are in the boxes with your crayons). I was told about 5 weeks. I am mailing ALL of the crayons out today via priority insured mail. So, at least you have some of your order now :) I appreciate your patience. The crayons are being shipped from Switzerland to NY to me. Trust me, I will ship them out as soon as they arrive. I've already sorted through over at thousand crayons and it is NOT fun (hours of work-ugh ugh). I'm not sure if I will order them again like this any time soon but we shall see...


*****

File under, it's a comic book, damnit! (Or Graphic Novel, Percy) (Or whatever the hell you want to call it) Or file under get a life. Sheesh. And to think I was reading Stephen King, V.C. Andrews and a whole lot more when I was younger then the 14 year old in this article. I didn't go running and whining to my parents. I wasn't traumatized. There's nothing in Eightball #22 to be traumatized over. The parents and the girl should grow the frig up.

***

I'd be more traumatized over OC Police tasering a 15 year old autistic boy. Now THAT is something to be upset about...and I know I'm not the only one angry.

Comments

Popular Posts